Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dream, when the day is through...

This beautiful family is what I want to dobehopeforstrivefor. I'm happy for others who experience happiness and contentment, in any way, but to me, this family is IT. I found their website through a computer programmy friend, who was really impressed/intrigued by the game Jason designed.

New favorite book: Saturday with Mez. A beautifully photographed and inclusively written board-book about breast-feeding. A non-gendered child (in the book, anyway), co-sleeping co-oping, really aware family!

This is what makes me hope for the future! (and, um, play video games.)

Their local community currency project, North County Notes

Jason's website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that book is cool, but they do specify on like the second page that Mez is a boy. It says "he" :\